Friday, February 17, 2017

It was a lovely Oklahoma Day.

I was home until 4PM when I joined Barbara at the Coliseum so that we could enjoy the Quilt Show as attendees.    Barbara's entry got an honorable mention.  So proud of her - it defitnitely deserved more.  In my opinion.   What a show.   If you are in the area, please come tomorrow between 9 and 4 to see the spectacular pieces of art displayed for your enjoyment.   I will be helping out from 1 to the final shut down.  The first part sitting at a table, the last part, wherever they need me that I am capable of doing.

I also have to get my Sinner's Chili ready for Sunday, except for adding the pasta.  I will do that on Sunday after Mass.   The Chili Cookoff is Sunday at Holy Family at 6:30PM.  

What a week and weekend this has been!!!!!


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: