Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thursday already

Wow.   It was in the mid 60s today.  Nicky and I loved it.   I am still sore but it is a bit better.   Where is this dry Oklahoma weather that I was promised.?

I surely kept myself busy today.   Caught up on all my bill and stuff.  One would think that this would become easier:)   Let it go for a couple of days and see what happens.

The Celtic Group meeting was today at the Center for Creative Living.   Only John Kennedy and I showed.  A couple had let me know that they would not be there but I had expected two more.  John and I had a great time.  I presented information on Brigid as her feast day is February 1st.  The speaker for today, Patty, had called me to let me know that she had a family emergency and was unable to come.   She will present her talk next month on the Irish in Oklahoma.  We are few but mighty.


No comments: