Sunday, January 15, 2017

I am having the most wonderful weekend EVER.   Leslie and Bill did arrive yesterday.  They said it was raining most of their way but no freezing stuff so they were OK. 

I fixed pasties, cole slaw and pumpkin pudding for our meal and Bart and Barb and Marlies came over to join us.   A delightful evening.

Leslie and Bill will be here until Wednesday.   The weather is improving.   It was rainy, cold and Icky today.   I am taking "advantage" of Leslie's computer knowledge and love of solving problems to solve some of mine.   She is SUCH a computer help and can explain it to me in words that I understand.

If it is nice tomorrow, will show them some of the Lawton area.

Haven't heard from Jim and Michelle in the past couple of days.   Perhaps if the weather is OK they will venture down on Monday or Tuesday.

I love having voices in the house of an evening.  Made Irish Coffees for us tonight.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: