Wednesday, January 18, 2017

It really was a nice day weather wise.   Some sun, no wind and mild temperatures.

Leslie and Bill left at about 9:45PM. We kind of planned that so I could go to my Bible Study.

Leslie called me about an hour ago to tell me that they were safely home and all is well.

Bible Study was good.   We are starting a study of Acts in tandem with a Parish Bible Study of Acts.   So, I guess, if I missed a Wednesday, I could to to one of the other opportunities, but they probably will see things slightly differently.  :)   Anyway, a good two hours of study and lots of learning and questions.

This afternoon was SO quiet.   Nicky and I took a nap and I caught up on a few things.

Nicky was sick the day before yesterday and mopey yesterday but is his own normal feisty self today.  Whew.

Tomorrow, Celtic Club

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: