Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Things have warmed up considerably, but I am still cold.   I am sure it has something to do with the joint aches.

I made my Lizzies today.   This is, for those of you who do not know, a cookie that Mother made that is my favorite.  It is almost like a fruitcake cookie and So good.   You start by soaking raisins in whisky so if one doesn't like whisky , it probably isn't for you.   But I love them and will share.


I also have pretty much finished my Christmas Cards.  If you don't get one from me, please don't think that I don't love you:)   I just missed.   I have a call in to one friend who I seem to have lost his address.   I don't usually send cards to people that I will see.   This goes back to my ex mother in law Lily Johnston.  That was her plan and I like it.

I do write a Christmas Poem every year and try to share it with everybody.   If you did not get it, let me know.

Dia Dhuit

Mry

No comments: