Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hi Everybody.

I had a communication problem yesterday, but, after talking to Richard and Brenda, have it all resolved again.

My friends, Joan and Richard Kramer, were here yesterday.   Joan is a member of my CWI group.  I do miss my friends in Wisconsin.  Joan did a reflexology treatment for me which has me so relaxed AND I have the prettiest feet in the world.

We went to the Museum of the Great Plains and then out to dinner.  It was an altogether wonderful day.   We had the BEST visit.  They are on their way to Arizona for a vacation.  I will miss them, even after only one day.

Today, I went to Mass in the morning and then spent the rest of the day just regrouping.

A relatively quiet week ahead.  So I can get ready for the busy Christmas weekend.

Bless you all.  Pray for safe travel for my friends.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: