Monday, December 19, 2016

Another COLD day, though it did get up in to the low 30s here.    However, we are moving into the 50s and 60s between now and Christmas.    As a matter of fact it is supposed to be in the 60s on Christmas.   Chance of storms but no ice or snow storms or extreme cold.  SO I am so looking forward to our Jim and Michelle being here for the Christmas Lasagna:)

Everybody should have gotten their cheese today.  I got my order (which includes Bart and Barb's if they read this)   I also received presents from Bret and Janett and from Richard and Brenda which I will not open the wrapped things until Christmas.  (Love the shawl, Bret and Janett).

I saw Dr. Toy today and he says I am "Healed".   That means that I should schedule as I feel out of sync and do not need a weekly  appointment.   Good.

Spent the morning doing Christmas Cards.   Still have a small group but feel that I really made headway.  My dear ex mother in law Lily had the theory that if you saw someone, you did not need to send a card.  You could personally wish that Merry Christmas.  I like that theory.

Got a call from my Vikki today.   Wish I could spend a bit of time with her.  Now that Rhonda has passed, she feels so alone.  I am so happy that her son and daughter are so close to her and she has beautiful grandchildren that she dotes on. 

Also talked to my Suzi, my niece through Dick Kunert.   She and I want to go to Wales together.  I needed some "facts' from her and wanted to hear her voice.   Am I blessed or WHAT to have all these nieces and relatives all over the place that LIKE me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: