Thursday, December 01, 2016

It was 30 degrees this morning when Nicky and I went out for our walk.   No wind so it was not too bad as I bundled up.  I think Nicky liked it.    His friend, doggie Mustang, was out across the street with his owner, Sondra.   

Aside from dog walks, I did not have to leave the house all day.    I worked on the "books",  my supplemental insurance for next year, sorting things for Christmas.    A little at a time and it will all get done.    I have three of my creches up now.

My wrist feels better.    I had to call to find out how long I should wear the splint.   The directions that I got for care were great except for that.    Actually as I was getting ready to call, they called me to see how I was doing.   I found that VERY reassuring.   I have to wear it for a week and then as needed for comfort.     I am putting ice on it a couple times a day just for the good feeling of it. Can't hurt anyway.

I have started taking tumeric as a supplement to help arthritis on the suggestion of one of my Oklahoma Celtic friends.   I do believe that it is helping:)   I'll keep you posted.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: