Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The night before last, I tripped (in the house) and sprained my wrist.    I did not think it was sprained until I woke up during the night in pain.   I finally went to Urgent Care yesterday afternoon and had it xrayed.   Just a sprain but I am pretty black and puffy.   It is my left wrist.    Don't ask me how it happened.  You all know that I am usually thinking five feet ahead of where I actually am.   I need to slow down and watch where I put my feet:)

I am still icing and will be wearing a splint for a bit.  I find that I am really tired and it took a lot out of me.     I am thinking of precautions and safety measures. 

Aside from that.  I have make the buckeyes, so everybody can relax.  They keep well refrigerated and that is why I usually make them early.  

It is getting cooler here but is still quite comfortable.  We have not had a freeze.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: