Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Things are starting to cool down here, at least at night.   It is supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow morning but temps are getting up into the 50s or 60s during the days.

I went to mass and bible study today.    That is always a good way to spend the morning.   We are close to 20 people in the study so the discussions can get quite lively.   We are back on Psalms for the winter.   Did Psalms with the Blessed Trinity group but we used a different study guide.  Both of the studies select representative Psalms  - one doesn't do them all- some are the same as my previous study, so I am trying to incorporate.

Went grocery shopping on my way home. 

I bought another TV on Saturday.    I decided that I really wanted one in my bedroom.   With all those years with Dick, who had the TV on all night, I found that I was often sleeping in the guest room so I could leave the TV in the office on for the noise.    I figure that I am worth it.

Tomorrow, no appointments, no obligations.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: