Thursday, September 01, 2016

I had a very busy afternoon and a reasonably quiet afternoon.

Went to Lowe's and ordered my storm door (the the installer called and came to do the estimate for installation right after lunch), I picked up the crystal cross that the Blessed Trinity Bible study had gifted to me many years ago from the jeweler.   It had disintigrated  on the trip but the jeweler, bless his heart, was able to get it back together.  I have it proudly on top of a bookcase in the living room.   Finally, I stopped at the Post Office and picked up some stamps and a birthday card.

As I said this afternoon was quiet, too quiet as I was kind of reved up, but it is OK.

Worked on the quilt a bit which settled me down. 

It was really nice today, a bit humid but in the 80s so I am not complaining.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: