Tuesday, August 30, 2016

An extremely frustrating day.    For some reason, I decided to look in the shed in my back yard to determine how much work it will be to clean it.   I found five little kittens in the corner.    I called Animal Control and they sent someone over.    The kittens are healthy and their eyes are open but they are still just little.  The man who came said that if he took them they would euthanize them.   OUCH.   When we checked on them, all but two were gone, so MAMA is moving them because I found them.   I told him that I could not in my heart send them to certain death.   He was SO nice and said that they are still in my custody and I can do what I want.    When I checked at about 6PM, only one kitten was still in the shed.   I will check again in the morning and deal with it then.  Hopefully, MAMA will have come to get him (or her) too.  

This morning, I went over to church for safe environment training from the Archdiocese.   I have volunteered to be an usher and apparently even ushers have to completer the training and be checked out to be sure we are not criminals.  

The rest of the day was quiet.   Nicky likes that a lot.   He likes me home.

Tomorrow, Bible Study.   I may go to order the front storm door too.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: