Saturday, September 03, 2016

Another day without hot water.   

There is still some draining in the garage, but it is in a manageable stream and I just Shop/Vac it a couple times a day.    They will be calling me on Tuesday or Wednesday to schedule the installation of the new water heater.  Thank heavens that Bart and Barb live so close so I can go there to shower.   Everything else is OK by heating water on the stove if I need it.

I went over to shower after my supper tonight.  It was nice to have someone to talk to of an evening.   I will miss that part of it.

I went to Lowe's and ordered my storm door for the front.   They will also be calling me on Tuesday or Wednesday so next week will be busy. (And expensive.)    Oh well, it is all to secure and make better my little home.

Dia dhuit

Mary


No comments: