Friday, June 24, 2016

Except for attaching the label, I have finished the St. David of Wales wall hanging.    Next I have assembled one of the quilt tops that is in my UFO area, have the batting and the backing so will do that next as a major project.

It  was a quiet day for the most part until this evening.    I paid some bills and dusted and worked on assembling some American Girl doll clothes that I discovered I had cut out several years ago.  The quilt guild is doing something with an American Girl doll for something or other, I am not quite clear what, but thought I could give one set of the clothes to them.

This afternoon, Bart and Barb picked me up at about 3:30PM to to to see the new Independence Day Resurgence movie.    It was pretty much one big battle, but I did enjoy it as it was fun seeing people like Jeff Goldblum, Judd Hirsch, Robert Loggia reprise their roles.    And it was nice that the planet was saved again.  From the ending, it seems that humanity will be going out with and interstellar fleet to finish the bad guys off in the next one.

A bit cooler today, but not much.   It is supposed to be milder for a day or two.

Have a great weekend.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: