Friday, April 15, 2016

We still have not gotten the rain they are predicting, but between now and Monday morning we are supposed to get 3-6 inches with potential for flooding.   I am apparently not in a flood area and will cling to that idea.  Today was sunny and in the low 70s so quite wonderful.

It was actually foggy when I went out with Nicky this morning, but that cleared up quickly.

The antibiotics that have been prescribed, I believe are helping.   I am still congested and coughing but I am feeling somewhat better and slept much better last night.

I was home most of the day and glad of it.   Bart picked up some fresh milk for me and we had a visit when he stopped by.

Until I am healed, I am afraid that the blogs will be even more mundane that usual, but I will still keep you posted  on things.   Perhaps, I will feel alert enough to figure out how to post pictures again.

One never knows.

Love you all

DIa dhuit

Mary

No comments: