Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I went to mass this morning at Holy Family and touched base with the Bible Study lady, Mary Beth.  As they are still on their old study and will start Psalms in probably two weeks, I opted to come home.   I could have stayed when Father and the attendees transferred the Sacrament to the Chapel to be on display.  But as Mary Beth pointed out, incense and they use a lot on that transfer ceremony, would have truly wiped me out.

The rest of the day was quiet.   I worked a bit on a quilt and thought about fabrics for my next wall hanging.   I am going to do St. David of Wales AKA Dewi Sant.    I am slowly finding my muse.   Now if my body would heal.

Dr. Toy put my bones back together again.   He commented that rain is not good for me.   I am sure that the dry summer weather will be good for that.

Talked to Bobbie.  They are fine.  She is picking up my poems from the Art Show for me.
Bart stopped by on his way home from the grocery store for a visit.     He is going to be "nagging" me about getting these allergies under control

Right now, I am going to take a bath in the whirlpool.   It just sounds good tonight


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: