Saturday, January 16, 2016

What a wonderful day.    My Celtic Women friends, had a going away party for me at 52 Stafford this afternoon.   We met about noon, toasted each other, visited, ate and just celebrated.    I saw friends from as far south at Chicago who cam to say good bye.    How blessed am I.   The cards and gifts were so generous and loving.   I am going to miss these women so much.   Thank heavens for email and phones.   I plan on coming up in October for IBAM in Chicago and will able to see some of them then. 

Janet informed me that we will have our April Gathering in Lawton next year.   So I will have to really get to work to establish a band of Celtic Women there.

It was so special.  

I did get some boxes packed also.   And Joan and Richard took the green leather chair.   Joan wanted it for her reflexology.   And I don't need three chairs and a couch.

Things are getting there.  I am just concerned as to what I do with trash, when I get to the end.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: