Monday, January 11, 2016

What a two days.  

Yesterday was extra special as I was privileged to be a sponsor for Bobbie at her baptism at Grace Episcopal Church in Sheboygan.    It was a beautiful ceremony, a part of a high mass.    After the baptism, I hosted a celebration brunch at the Black Pig in Sheboygan.   A totally wonderful day and celebration.    Good for you, Bobbie.    I was so proud to be a part of your special day.

Today I went to see my friend, Joan Kramer, for my last reflexology treatment.   It was great.   We always have such a nice visit along with the treatment.

Then I drove over to Meadow View Nursing home to say good bye to Harriet, our friend who was such a protector for Mother when she was there.  We have known Harriet forever and she is a dear.  I could not leave without saying goodbye.

Only about 9 more days before I leave.   HELP!!!:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary



"A lottery is a taxation upon all the fools in creation; and heaven be praised, it is easily raised, for credulity's always in fashion." Henry Fielding from The Lottery.

No comments: