Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It is abominably cold.   Poor Nicky.   He is trying to figure out what I have done to his bathroom.    He did manage to accomplish both of his bodily functions today but it was not easy.

I understand that things may warm up above the 10 Degrees which is where puppy paws really suffer in the next couple of days.

I was home most of the day today.  I only left to mail the last documents required for my final loan approval on my Oklahoma home.   Nicky was delighted because he got to go for a ride for that.

My friend Joan Kramer came over today and harvested the names and emails of Celtic Women who are not on our paid membership.   We all feel that perhaps announcements of events may stimulate membership. Surely worth keeping free communication open.

Then this evening, my neighbors, Bob and Peggy Hurrie, had invited me and another dear neighbor over for dinner.    Nicky could to to that too. 

I did a lot of packing and sorting too.  Tomorrow I will be home all day again.  I am going to 52 Stafford at 6:30PM for dinner and the Craic.   Anybody who wants to come is welcome.

So I am going to watch the president's State of the Union and then go to bed.

Dia Dhuit

mary

No comments: