Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I am exhausted and Nicky is too.     We got up and started right in.   Kelly from R & R came and packed all my crystal and glass.  She got here at 8:30AM.  As she was leaving at 10:30 or so, Bobbie arrived and we started stacking and moving boxes so that they would be out of the way when Earthwise came at 4:30PM to pick up all the tvs etc.    Jeff an Kathy came with lunch (Kathy's homemade soup and pizza) and we kept packing and sealing and loading Jeff's car for St. Vinnies.    We finished up what we could at about 3:30 or  4PM.    Earthwise got her at 4:30ish and took all they promised. 

Alison came by at 5PM so that we could visit and she could see how well we have done.

It is not after 8PM.   I will take Mr. Nicky out and button things down soon as I need to be up a bit early as R & R is coming at 8AM tomorrow and I have to disconnect and finish stowing things in here, the office.   

This is the last blog you will have from me for a while.   I will connect with my laptop when I get to Bart's but am not in a hurry.   My Plymouth phone will be active until tomorrow morning after that use my 580 number.

So.  Pray for Bobbie and I as we travel to Lawton.   The closing is set for 3:00PM on Monday.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: