Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What a day.

First - my phone rang at some ungodly hour.  I picked up and got a beep beep beep sound.   Later I got calls from Bart and Barb and the same thing happened so I called them on my Cell.    Barb was taking Bart to emergency.   His blood pressure was haywire and WAY to high.   Needless to say, he is not able to come up to ride down to Oklahoma with me.   Now we have to reassure him that he does not have to feel guilty about this.  He just needs to HEAL!

I went over to Time Warner with part of the equipment that has to be returned and she reset the phone.   When I got home, I tried it but it was STILL not working, so I called on my cell and after working with a really nice young man, got THAT squared away.    Kind of a pain as I will be cancelling everything on Time Warner on Thursday or Friday morning.  While I was out, I paid my RE Taxes and went to the post office.

Then I spent the afternoon, packing and sealing boxes.    Will it ever end.

Bobbie is going to ride to Oklahoma with me, so Bart does not have to feel guilty any longer.   We travel well together anyway.

I would be OK but it is MUCH better to have a companion.  Nicky doesn't have much to say.  This way, Bobbie can see the new house too.

So a hectic and profitable day.    Tomorrow I will call my loan officer and realtor to set the time for the closing on Monday.  Then I can set a time for delivery with R & R.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: