Monday, November 09, 2015

This was a productive day.    There was frost all over the grass when Nicky and I went out for his walk.   He woke me a bit early today, but really meant it.   There were swarms of geese flying over head.   Nicky never did figure out where the noise was coming from.

We had 11 people at our bible study this morning.   We are now on the third chapter of John.  We have such interesting discussions.    Great people.    We have been meeting over 12 years now.  

I picked up a shower curtain liner today.   The other day I looked a the curtain in the hall bathroom and remembered that I had cut a hunk out of the liner for Dick when he would sit on the bench that went over the side if the tub to take his shower.   Not a good thing.   I would have been embarrassed had I not caught it.

I am packing all the Crooksville China today.   Then I will just leave the crystal and glasses in the cabinet under the breakfast bar.   It will look nicer and more elegant.

Tomorrow night the choir at St. John's (Me too) will be singing at the memorial mass for all those in the parish who died this past year.   My cousin Greg is one and I called Mother in.   Lots of church events this week.

Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: