Thursday, October 29, 2015

Well, a good day.   It was COLD outside though.

Shanna, my cleaning lady, came this morning so everything is spotless again.  After she left, I went to the Exchange Bank for coffee beans.   I only had enough for a half of my usual portion this morning.   So I picked up a pumpkin spice latte to have with lunch.   I had marinated a round steak in teriyaki sauce and made fried rice and steamed rutabaga to go with it for lunch.  I had rutabaga because I carved one out for a jack o lantern again - Just for me.   I am worth it.

I decided to go back to choir as the condo does not have an offer yet and I probably will be here for Christmas.   I like to be a part of that.  It is fun ti be singing and I need a night out now and then.

I packed up all my cds and have a box that I really don't want to take with me if there are any takers.

Dia DHuit

Mary

No comments: