Monday, October 26, 2015

It was a relatively busy day today.  

Last night on my way home, I saw the low air signal on my dashboard.   As I had been told that some of my tires are getting very low on tread and that it is recommended that I replace them, I called the dealer.   I stopped on my way to Bible Study and they filled the tires to what they should be and I ordered the tires and set an appointment for the installation.  With winter and a trip to Oklahoma, I might as well start off safe.

Bible study was really wonderful.   We were 9 strong and finally finished talking about the Wedding Feast at Cana and are now on to the time that Jesus chased all the vendors out of the temple.   That got us on to a discussion of how much donating and how much soliciting for even good causes should be done in the church proper.   And interesting dilemna.

Home again, I was tired, but I did get some things done (including a nap which I must have needed because I REALLY did sleep).   I got the newsletter out to my Celtic women too.

So we are supposed to be getting rain.    We are behind on rain, so I don't care.   It is hard to walk Mr. Nicky though.   Not for him.   He doesn't seem to care one way or another. 

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: