Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I did a lot of sorting today.     This morning, I took Great Grandpa Bowser's Wedding coat to Aunt Kathleen's house.     Christine, my cousin, Kathleen's daughter, is going to look it over and see if the Wisconsin Historical Society wants it - otherwise, we will check with the Fond du Lac, History center as that was where they settled, way back then.

Then I cleaned the garage windows.  The window cleaner must have missed them and (note this Jim) there were those ladybugs (beetles) trying to get in the garage.   They were on the sill and at the entrance to the garage door.    I cleaned then sprayed the entrances.  Hope I am on time.

I went through the VHS tapes today.   I am keeping some, but am donating a lot of them to St. Vinnie's.  I have so many DVD's too.  Will also sort through them.   Perhaps some of you would like some of them as they don't get old like the VHS do and most of us have the DVD players.   Not necessarily the VHS players.

Tonight I am going to the Poets at Mead meeting.   Might as well go as long as I am in the state.  I will be picking up Sy.   He is always glad to go and he cannot drive, as he can't see well enough.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: