Friday, October 23, 2015

A good Friday.

I baked some No Knead Bread today.  Boy was that good for my supper this evening.

Then I worked on sweeping out and organizing the garage so that it is easier to stack boxes in there and if my brothers have to take down the ramp, they will have room to move a round in there.

I had a "double date" for lunch today.   I met my friend Sonya at the Diary Queen just before noon.  She had an appointment in downtown Plymouth at about one and had to leave at 12:30PM.  This is when I meet my Bank Ladies so it seemed like a natural.   I had my meal with Sonya and my dessert with the ladies.    Sonya is so good to me.  She brought me apples and raspberries.

It was also good spending time with Betty, Marlene, Ceil and Barb again.   Lots to catch up on. 

Home again, I finished my garage work and have been kind of relaxing and catching up on finances and correspondence.

The person who came back to see the house, has now asked for the average cost of utilities.   I wish he would just get off the line and either give up or offer.    No other leads just now.    I just have to hang on.   As you all know me.   Once I get something in my head I am not patient.   So I hope something happens soon.   I just keep packing and cleaning.   Actually I am sick of having to keep everything all picked up and scrubbed.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: