Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Another beautiful day without the wind.   The leaves are mainly gone now.   Could not hang on in yesterday's wind.

Busy day.   I had an appointment with Dr. Sokhi, my tummy doctor.   I am still having some difficulties so am waiting for results from some tests he ordered.   As I say, I am in great shape for the shape I'm in.

Nicky and I had to leave the house just before 1PM as someone was coming to see the house.  We ran a bunch of errands..  I mailed presents for my new great grandson, Matthew.   We went grocery shopping and a couple other odd chores while we were out.   He seemed to enjoy the afternoon and it is good practice for our drive to Oklahoma some day in the future.

We got home after the potential buyers left.    Nicky always comes in the house after a viewing and barks and checks the house out for me.   What a guy.

Alison called and said that they are interested.   Only time will tell.

Please pray for an offer.   I am so tired.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: