Friday, September 04, 2015

A Holiday weekend ahead.   I am so happy that Richard and Brenda are coming.  

We will have dinner at the Black Pig in Sheboygan tomorrow night.   I want my kids to see the wall hanging that I designed for the restaurant.  I am pleased with it and want to share.

The Black Pig is owned by the son and daughter in law of my very good friends, Bob and Peggy Hurrie.  If you come to visit, ask me to show you the "Hanging Gardens of Hurrie."  They have done such a lovely job of planting the berm next to their unit.   Not required.  But they love to do this.

Just got back from taking my Nicky out and am going to get ready for bed.

Hope your holiday weekend is wonderful.

48 years ago,  September 4th was Labor Day.  Bret was born that day.   There were about 5 women in labor arriving at the hospital withing a couple of hours and one of the nurses said.  "Just because it is Labor  Day did not mean that you all had to come at the same time."   I was glad that I did.   Welcomed one of the most special people in my life, my son Bret, who always makes me proud.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

No comments: