Sunday, September 06, 2015

What a wonderful couple of days.   I got to spend them with Richard and Brenda and Bobbie and Bill.

Richard and Brenda came over to help me sort through all the computer stuff and I am now ready to move only what I need and have disposed of what I don't .   Thank you for helping me.   I am so blessed to have all of you in my life.   We also sorted through and are working on sharing many documents from my Love, Dick's life.   Many of them that his children actually shared with him.

Bobbie and Bill were able to join us for dinner at the Black Pig to enjoy a great dinner and to see the wall hanging that I created for the restaurant.  

Bobbie and Bill were also able to come to breakfast this morning.  I fixed eggs, Irish bacon, fruit, toast and scones.  We were all full.  You know how I love to cook and feed people.

Richard and Brenda stayed through lunch as Richard was correcting and updating things on my computer.   Boy am I lucky.

Nicky did OK.  He finally decided that everybody was acceptable.  Reluctantly perhaps but he did settle down.

Now.  I have tomorrow to do "nothing".   I will just get ready for the four days before I leave for Cornwall.  Can you believe that I will be leaving on Saturday.
Love you.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: