Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Well, another day of business.  I did get a lot done in the house AND went to the post office, the store, St. Vinnies and Kate's house.   I dropped off stuff at Kate's and St. Vinnies.

Now I am really tired.   It was so hot today.  

Alison called to tell me that there are two showings tomorrow.  One at 10AM and one at 1PM.  So Nicky and I are going to visit my neighbor Edie  while they are here.   It is better to get out of the house.

It would be really nice to have an accepted offer before I leave on my vacation.  (Don't say Vacation from What.)  There are two homes that would be OK in Lawton right now.  

Well, I am taking the doggy out for his last evening walk and then going to bed to read and work crossword puzzles.   My hips have been so sore the past two nights.    I hope that is done with. I have been doing hip exercises all day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: