Thursday, June 25, 2015

It was a lovely beautiful day today and is supposed to be so through Saturday.  I am so glad,  since
that is when the Cool Family will be here.    I told you that Diane is coming too, didn't I.

I finished shopping and planning today so that there will be little to do whole they are here but visit and party and have them see the things they want to see.  It will be so nice to have people in the house.   Now if Nicky will behave himself.

This evening, I "hosted" the margarita party at our weekly Tallgrass Gathering.   I have plenty of chips and dips and margarita stuff for the weekend if it is chosen.

I woke up to a VERY sore right arm this morning, but as the day went on, the pain is easing, so I know that the shot is working.   Monday afternoon, I see the chiropractor.   Hope she and Heather, the massage therapist, can get rid of the rest.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: