Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Did you miss me?   I hope so.   I have spent the last several days,  Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday with the Cool family.      The Deeleys know the cools.   Diana Deeley married Philip Cool.   Diana's son Jay, his wife, Reyna and their son Jacob spent the weekend with me to get reaquainted with us again.    I had a Brat Fry on Saturday.    We did church, visited Mother and "toured" Diana's memories on Sunday.   Then they had to leave on Monday.  We did get a second visit with Jeff and Kathy and a tour of Hennings Cheese (they had to get cheese) in on Monday morning.

Diana is just the same as she was as a young girl.   Full of life and ready for fun.

Needless to say,   I am exhausted.   I loved every minute.   Jay looks just like my Bret and he acts like Uncle Jim .

The rest of the week is quiet.   Tomorrow, hair cut and shopping.

Hope all was well with you.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: