Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A lovely day.   Kind of warm, but not too.   Kind of Muggy but I had the house open until way late in the afternoon.   Now I have it closed and the air on so I can sleep.

I was home all day and did a lot.   The kitchen is clean again.   (I wish those Little People would stay our of there.   I am constantly picking up and washing up after them.)   I did a bit of wash.   I worked on my "small piece of art" for the SVA fundraiser, I finished my wall hanging.  

The train tracks have been busy today.   There have been cars driving back and forth all day.    They are either taking supplies past Hwy 57 for more construction or bringing the gravel and stone to fill in the tracks.   When Nicky and I walked this morning.   It was totally quiet.   He got me up at 6AM again.   I think the early sunrise has finally gotten to him.    I don't like to make him wait because he IS so good.

Richard and Brenda called last night and got my Master Cook working again.   So glad I have experts for kids.   Love you guys. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: