Saturday, May 02, 2015

I had decided to stay home all day today because I am achy and tired.   Just plain tired.   Then my neighbor Pat invited me over for coffee or tea this morning and that sounded good.   So I walked over at about 10AM and she was talking to another neighbor, Alison, (Jim and Michele, you know her from the loan closings.)  Alison and her mother had two extra tickets for a SCIO lunchen and silent auction fundraiser at Pine Hills.   We decided to go.  Why not, a free lunch at Pine Hills?  Nothing wrong with that.

Of course it cost me something anyway.  I "won" one of the silent auction items, a Marguerita party kit.  Everything from the liquor and mix, the chips and dips, the glasses and pitcher and the serving dishes for the sides.   Just need a lemon.   Alison and her mom, Barb, had put it together, so it was nice.   A really great lunch.   A salad had been ordered for the people that couldn't come.   Arugula/apple and a super dressing.    Nummy.

So that was a nice treat.   I am going to Mass tomorrow, because the choir is singing for the First Holy Communion service at 1:00PM.   I have to be there at 12:15PM.  I will love seeing all those adorable children all dressed up for their big day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: