Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hello World.

What a day.   I got tons of paper work done - am almost ready to be able to close up TWO projects.

I had appointments for a massage and for a chiropractic appointment.    I have been SO sore the past few days.   So after two hours of appointments, I still, of course, felt sore be put cold on my shoulder and it seemed to help.   Then my freind Joseph, Felicia's husband, who is in the Bible Study, came by to pick up two planters that I have on my deck.   I had told Felicia that I did not want to plant them any more.   They are redoing their front yard and had a use for them.   Yea.  They are gone.   Of course, forgot to unlock the door and we got trapped on the deck so I had to climb down again to get back in the house to unlock it.    I did that once before.  (Don't tell Dick:) .   Just hope I didn't screw up my arm further.  It doesn't feel any worse.

I am very tired, for sure.   I will take a nice warm soaky bath before I go to bed to relax all my muscles.  Last night, I couldn't sleep.  Sure hope that doesn't happen again.

Tomorrow I have to be ready to send the Condo notice of the Annual meeting out, send some cards and work on two CWI reports.  

Must sleep.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: