Monday, May 25, 2015

I am still having trouble getting pictures on the blog.   Will keep working on it.

I had a nice Memorial Day.   I went to spend time with Mother and have lunch with her today.  

While I was there, she had  her first OT and PT sessions.   The OT person was SO impressed.   When she found out that Mother has been doing those exercises since she dislocated her shoulder, she couldn't believe it.  The exercises will be the same, though she has upped the difficulty of the strap she uses.  The PT person has more work because we are dealing with the surgery, but it will be fine.

We had a nice lunch.   Mom ate pretty good today.   I was concerned yesterday.   Harriet said that she ate well at breakfast too.    Maybe things are on the upswing.

Tomorrow there is a meeting with the family to discuss the "plan".   They always have a plan for each resident.   I will meet Jeff there at 11:00AM.

I made rhubarb muffins this morning from rhubarb from the back yard.   Everything is pretty grown over, but I got a little bit.

Called Barbara last night.  They are on "high ground" but parts of Lawton are also flooded and all but one of their lakes are at capacity.   They have opened the Dams to relieve the pressure there.   Lets not pray for rain.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: