Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Almost a Monday

I was as busy as a Monday today.    Dolores and I met with Mom and her caregivers to go over her care plan.    We had a lot of questions and they were very good about answering them.   Mom had trouble staying awake, but, don't get me wrong, she was still on board with us.   She knew the concerns that SHE had and brought them up with no difficulty.    She got her answers too.   We will follow up on them, of course.

I also did my grocery shopping and went to the bank and the post office today.   At 1PM, I had to have all that done because Servicemaster came to clean my carpets.    They were done at about 2:30.   I did a bit of sewing and then worked on Tallgrass and Bloomsday paperwork.

Tomorrow is an at home day, Good Lord Willing.    I have a lot to do.  As I say, I am never bored.

So Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: