Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I arrived home at about midnight last night.   The plane trip was noisy.    Everything went as scheduled but that was about the noisiest trip I have been on.    First I was Way in back of the plane.   As we were waiting to take off, the stewardess, who was very nice, spent at least 10 minute chopping ice in their little pantry just to the left of me.   And behind us was a mom with three kids.   I do not mind children fussing or just being goofy, but she had a screamer.   That scream just cut through my head which was not in the best state anyway.   After we were up in the air for about and hour all the kids went to sleep and it was quieter.

I got to Milwaukee at 10:15 as scheduled and Rite Way had me home shortly before midnight.

I got up at 8AM this morning intending to do all of my errands today.    Heaven Help Me.   The car wouldn't start.   I had forgotten to unplug that dumb Garmin the last time I used it and after two weeks there was no hope.   I called Van Horn and they came and jumped it and took it to service.   The battery was not charging properly so I have a brand new one and they checked all the electric stuff too.  They brought it back at about 5PM.

I had an appointment with Dr. Murthy.  I called my neighbors the Hurrie's and Bob took me to the Clinic and picked me up.   Bob and Peggy are such good friends.  Dr. Murthy and I reviewed all the meds I am taking and have decided to eliminate some of them.   I hate taking all those pills and vitamins.   Life will be easier.

I will be going to see Mom and shopping tomorrow now.   I plan to get an early start.

Right now my head aches so I am going to bed early.   I probably have to get a bit more rested.

I did get all of my mail sorted and the bills caught up.   Two weeks means a lot of money going out, especially when one if the RE Taxes:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: