Friday, December 26, 2014

A busy beautiful day

What a lovely day.    Richard and Brenda spent the night so I had people in the house when I woke up.  We enjoyed a great morning.   I fixed buckwheat pancakes for breakfast and we visited and Richard showed me how to download pictures from my phone to the computer and how to use the new camera that they gave me for Christmas.    I am so blessed.   They decided that the camera I have, which is a good camera, is really too big to be carrying around on vacations.   I have a much smaller Jazzy read camera now that takes great pictures.  We did some and downloaded so that it is all tested. 

Christmas afternoon was so special too with Bobbie, Bill, Richard, Brenda and me enjoying a meal and exchanging presents during the day.  

After Richard and Brenda left I did some general cleaning.   (Richard and Brenda: I got an email from my cleaning person.   She did not get back in town from HER holiday, so will be here next week.  I am just glad that she let me know.) There is still a lot to do to catch up from being gone for two weeks.

This evening I went to Cascade to meet a friend at the only restaurant in Cascade, Sipp's Bar and Grill.   I had a walleye dinner.  It was delicious.  Kathy and I had a great visit.   We were meeting so she could return a book to me.  Tee Hee - She forgot the book.   That will come.   I know she will get it to me.  A nice way to spend a meeting.

When I got home, I had a message from my neighbor, Jean.  I had been picking up her mail and the paper while she was visiting family.  (We do that for each other.)  So she came over to pick it up and I invited her in for a glass of wine.   That was a special ending for a good day.   After sharing the wine and exchanging bags of mail and papers, she went home and now it is time for getting ready for bed.

Tomorrow I am going to the Humane Society to fill out an application and look at doggies.  There
Chihuahua
is one that I am interested in but her may be already spoken for.   His name is Nicky and he is a pug/
Chihuahua
chihuahua mix.   He actually looks like Yoda.   If it is meant to be he will be mine, but we will see.

So Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary
Chihuahua

No comments: