Saturday, November 22, 2014

I am amazed.  I have over 4000 posts to this Blog.  I AM pretty faithful but that is still a LONG time.  Do I get a medal?

Today I was able to stay home all day.  Going to get the mail does not count.

I didn't tell you yesterday but while Bobbie and I were perusing the Kohler Christmas Market, a women asked us if we were twins.   We ALWAYS have people, when we are in crowds, asking if we are sisters but twins was new.  As my Bobbie is only 12 years younger than I am it is not too surprising.     Bobbie and I are really pleased that we both look like my Mother who is beautiful.

I accomplished a lot today.  Writing, preps for Christmas, baking.    And tomorrow will be quiet too. I love the quiet days if I have a lot to do but otherwise, I get lonely.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: