Thursday, October 30, 2014

What a day.   I had decided that I had better cook the half turkey that was in my freezer for almost a year.    I roasted the breast which I ate part of for lunch along with some super carrots that Jeff and Kathy had given me.   I have the wing soaking in soy sauce sauce for tomorrow.   I fixed the leg with tomato, onion, pepper garlic and spices with the dickens cooked out of it for sandwiches and make soup.   I will be freezing most of it in serving sizes for the next few weeks.

I went and sang with the St. John's choir tonight.   I do enjoy singing so have decided to join them.   Hopefully I will be able to fit it in with the other things I do.

I also had a chiropractor appointment today.  Dr. Leban is having me try that now that the pain and headaches are so diminished.    Hopefully that will make the pain go away for GOOD.

That's all for today.

I am glad that I was up later.   Perhaps that will help me get on a better schedule.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: