Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Busy day

I went grocery shopping this morning.   Didn't need much but Roxie needed food and I had to get my lottery tickets.    Either was enough reason to get myself over to the Pig. Got me out of the house for a bit too.

I really had quite a bit to do anyway.   I am reviewing the insurance options  for Medicare for both Mother and myself.  I have "surveyed" and then will call my agent tomorrow.    I understand that there is a special program for Mom but have been waiting for a call after I contacted AARp's United Guarantee.   I probably will have to try again.   "Heavy sigh." 

I received an email from a friend that I met on the Scotland tour.   Her daughter committed suicide.   I know the pain the loss of someone dear to that dreadful cause.   She wanted to use my Falcon poem at the funeral, so I sent it to her with what little that anyone can say for comfort at a time like this.  Please pray for my friend, Louisa.  I can't imagine and could only send the poem and my love.

I had to give Roxie fluids today.   I always feel so bad, because she must be kind of scared.   Today, I just held her in my lap rather than trying to confine her in a towel or something and that worked pretty well.    Poor baby,  she probably thinks I have lost my mind.

Tomorrow I will be seeing a chiropractor again.  Hopefully that will eliminate the rest of my neck pain and I will be able to stop taking pills.   I HATE taking pills but have not had headaches for over a week now.   That is worth pills.

Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary





No comments: