Monday, September 08, 2014

I understand that my blog was unavailable for some time during last night and this morning.    I was also having trouble with my Thunderbird but both seem to be OK now.

A busy Monday as usual.    I went to Bible Study.  A good group again.    For the next two weeks, Felicia and I will be gone to Scotland.   I have decided to light candles for all of the people I worry about in all of the cathedrals and churches that I enter.    With my Barbara and Mom and my friends Cindy and our dear Rita, I figure there should be flames of love and asking for help everywhere.

Roxie seems to be eating a bit better but has become Miss Fuss Budget.  She is picking at her food but lapped up all the water drained from the tuna can I opened tonight.   She is also very demanding of love and hugs and brushing.    Bobbie may be sorry to have her, the little pest.

It was Bobbie's Birthday today.  Happy Birthday again!!!!!

Leslie sent several pictures of our Nora settling in in Washington in her intern position.  Her office, some of her friends etc.  She will be working on the Wounded Warrior program for four or five months.   A real honor and a great experience for her resume.   So proud of her.

I went to a class at St. John's tonight for certification of a program that would permit me to work with the youth of the parish if it ever came up.   I have not done that in many years but sometime I might and then would not have to worry about being approved.   Interesting and frightening.  It is terrible how predators coerce children and we all need to be more aware of the signs.

So, a long day.  Tomorrow I will be home all day and will pack.   The next day has some commitments and I do want to rest a bit too.     There will be a wake for Rita in the evening.  

So good night. and sleep well.

Dia dhuit

Mary


No comments: