Saturday, May 03, 2014

It was a really nice day.    I spent the morning preparing Mexican scones and cheese enchilada stacks to take to the Kunert Tres De Mayo that Suzi Rau, Dick's niece had organized.  

Bobbie and Bill let me ride there with them.   I was so glad.   We had a good visit on the way.   The weather was nice, not really hot but the sun was shining and there were pretty clouds swimming in the blue sky which made it pleasant.

We got there shortly after 3PM, arriving just as Richard and Brenda did.  Lots of the family there.  Some who I have met before and several that I had not.     They are, as they say also, a strange family where the previous generation just did not get together and they are becoming closer now.   Now is so good, they are lovely, warm and interesting people.   I don't want to lose them.   They did point out that I am the only aunt they have left.  

Anyway, A wonderful afternoon.

Until tomorrow then.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: