Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Two More days

Soon I will be on vacation.   I am looking forward to all of it.

Tomorrow I will take a short run over to Mother's house.    I will pack.   I will gather the last of the herbs that I need for my talk.

Today was goofy.   I had little energy.  But I have two of my tours in New Orleans scheduled.   Tomorrow I will finish the last of the plans.   I washed my clothes too.   So packing should be easy.

Tonight I picked up Sy Regan at about 5:45PM and we went to Mead for the Poet's Circle.   There were only 9 of us this time, including Karl.   Last month there were 18.   We had a great time and shared our poems.   Either a small group or a large group works.   They both have their special qualities.

That's all she wrote.   So.  Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: