Friday, October 11, 2013

Chicago

A perfectly lovely drive to Chicago this afternoon with Richard and Joan Kramer and Felicia Reindl.

Bobbie picked Roxie and me up this morning and dropped me off at the Kramer's about 11:30AM.  Roxie was not thrilled as you probably figured out.   She will be fine in a day of so after she resettles in at the May's.   I know that she will get lots of love and sympathy anyway.

We arrived at just about the time that some of our other Celtic Women, Gail and her husband Tom, Rebecca and Rosemary.  So we got to our rooms and settled in, then at about 5PM we went down to the Harry Carey Restaurant for dinner. I had a super salmon dinner with spinach and artichokes.  

Now back in our room it is about 7:30 and I am deciding just what I should do.   Tomorrow will be a very full day.

So until then.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: