Tuesday, October 08, 2013

After I got to bed last night, I realized that I had forgotten to post to the blog.    I decided not to get up.   So there.   Bed felt pretty good about then.

It was a usual busy Monday.   It is always hard for me to get up as my deepest and best sleep is always after Roxie pesters me to feed her at 6AM.  So, as usual, I went to Sheboygan Falls for Bible Study.  Mom needed a couple of things from the grocery store, so I stopped at Park and Shop to get them.    We had a lively Bible Study.    We are way at the beginning of Acts.   Peter and his buddies have just left the closed room after the Spirit came upon them and he is telling the crowd that they are not drunk.   It is only morning he says.    You see Peter never heard that it is 5Oclock somewhere.    Anyway, it is amazing and we talked a lot about that, how hyped up those people were and how fast the word of Jesus spread at that time.   Wow,  the base of 12 men started all that. 

I am so excited too.   Pope John XXIII will be canonized in April.   I thought that should have happened some time ago.

Next over to Mother's.   She is healing up very well.  Still bruised but it is fading and the wrist is healing too.  We got her bills all caught up.   I helped her pick out her evening TV.   The print and the format is too hard for her to tackle, so whoever is there during the day helps her sort it out.

The rest of the day I just kept working on the trip and what will happen as soon as I get home.    I now have transportation and lodging all confirmed and ready.   Tomorrow, I will book my tours in New Orleans as I have some idea of where everything is and how to space them out.

Today I went grocery shopping after I took the trash out.   After lunch, I had the followup for the "reconstruction" of my tooth in Sheboygan at 12:30PM.  So I spent about three hours with a cheek and jaw that felt numb and dumb. 

The Condo Board meeting was at 3PM at Alison's house.    We had a lot to discuss as the budget is coming up soon.   But I was home shortly after 5PM.  

Now I have had supper and am going to get ready for bed in about an hour.  Tomorrow I will be home until evening.    The Poetry Corner will be at Mead at 6:15PM.   I will be picking up Sy Regan and going to that.  

Until tomorrow then.

Dia Dhuit

Mary






No comments: