Friday, August 23, 2013

Leslie and Bill left at 3AM.  They promised to call me when they get home, so I probably will get a call after I am in bed.  No problem as knowing people are safe is such a relaxant.

It was a beautiful day.   I spent most of it at home.  I did go out to pick up a couple of prescriptions and a bottle of wine for a gift after lunch.  Then I took a nap.  

This evening I met my classmates for a "pre-party" for our 55th class reunion.   We met at The Other Place for dinner and a visit.   I am going to the official event tomorrow but will miss the dinner as I am going to Kate and Ron's 50th.    Seems everything happens at once.

See, Dick, I still want to do everything and do it now.

That was today.   I will not have to cook for a week with all the leftovers and things that I got out of the freezer just in case.

Jim had surgery on his knee , they repaired a torn miniscus.   Pray for healing.   He had trouble in his back and hip too.

Bless us all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: