Thursday, April 25, 2013

Well, another busy day,  mainly at home.

I did go out at about 10AM.   I picked up flowers to place on our Courtney's grave as tomorrow would be her birthday.   I forgot my camera but it is a love bouquet of cut flowers.     A beautiful variety of spring colors including a yellow tulip and a pink rose.    It is beautiful.

I stopped at Mother's for just a minute so that I could get her praying for Bart and for his mother in law Marlise.  AND.  I talked to Loraine Schaap today and found out that Gerald Ziegler, a cousin, passed away last Saturday.    Mother and I were just talking about him a couple of weeks ago, wondering how he was doing.  So I wanted to let her know.

I spent the rest of the day packing and coordinating things for a short presentation that I will be giving and also working on the book and the St. Kevin wall hanging.

I took a short nap this afternoon but I want to get to be early as we will be leaving here at about 8AM so that Kate and Felicia and I can be in St. Charles by noon for the board meeting.

Roxie, of course, will not be happy, but Jan and Don, my neighbors are delighted to feed her for me and their grandsons will help on Friday night.    They love Roxie and she will enjoy the company.

So early to bed, early to rise.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: