Monday, April 22, 2013

I AM home.   The flight was uneventful.  I walked into the house between 3:30PM and 4PM.

Bobbie had brought Roxie home to greet me.   We just hung out together as I checked messages and did a bit of unpacking.     I know she wants to go to bed now and as I have made it home from the Plymouth Art Center Chorus practice, I AM really ready

Tomorrow, Roxie is getting her teeth cleaned.   I have to have her at the vet by 7:30AM and will pick her up at about 2PM.   Jeff and I will be meeting with Mother and someone who is interested in hearing about the time the Air Force bombed our house in 1957 or 58 when I was young.    I have written down my memories to compare with Mother's and Jeff's.
Should work out fine.

Then I get to stay home til Friday when I will be heading for St. Charles for the CWI Annual Meeting.

Sleep tight everybody.

DiaDhuit

Mary

No comments: